Welcome to our Habitat Ambassador Toolkit!
In this toolkit you will find anything you may need to help Comal County Habitat spread the word about the Stud-A-Thon.
Included are instructions, sample captions and graphics!
What is a Habitat Ambassador?
A Habitat Ambassador is someone who will be actively posting and sharing posts through their chosen forms and outlets (email, Facebook, Instagram, text, printed handouts, word of mouth, etc.) related to the Stud-A-Thon and Comal County Habitat for Humanity anytime from now - midnight of August 17th.
What is Stud-A-Thon?
The Stud-A-Thon fundraising campaign is where sponsors from the community come together to help fund the build of a Habitat home by sponsoring a stud. It takes a tax-deductible donation of $200 to sponsor a stud. The sponsorship allows sponsors to decorate a stud any way they'd like, with a few restrictions. The decorated stud is then returned and used in the framework of a Habitat home. Sponsors are then invited to a special preview party at a later date to view their stud built into the home and meet the partner homebuyer.
Who is the fundraiser benefiting?
Mike, Edith and their children (pictured above). You can read Mike and Edith's family biography here.
Who can sponsor a stud?
Anyone! Sponsors may be individuals, organizations, groups, businesses and more.
What are important dates to remember?
- Sponsored studs must be returned to our office by August 17, 2018
- Stud Finder Event is scheduled for Autumn 2018.
How can someone sponsor a stud?
- Visit us at 1269 Industrial Dr, New Braunfels, Texas, 78130 and fill out a form.
- Visit http://bit.ly/stud-a-thon2018 to fill out a form online.
- Mail a completed sponsorship form to 1269 Industrial Dr, New Braunfels, Texas, 78130 with payment.